If you've forgotten your Amway ID password, follow these simple steps below to obtain a new one.
- At log in, click Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, enter your Amway ID associated with your account. Your Amway ID is either your email address, or your mobile phone number.
- If you have a phone number associated with your account, you will be brought to a screen to select your preferred password recovery option.
- You will receive a unique 6-digit Verification Code via email (or text message). Enter the 6-digit code from the email or text message into the "Verification Code" box.
- Select Verify.
- You will then be able to choose a new password.
Your new password must:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Confirm your new password and select SUBMIT.
- NEVER share your Amway ID or password with anyone else.
See additional help here:
How can I change my address?
- Log in to the Amway™ website and click on the drop-down by your name > My Account.
- Click on Billing and Shipping.
- Click on Shipping and Mailing Addresses.
- Under Primary Address > Edit > Enter the new address (including Apartment, Unit or Suite number).
- Check the box that says, "Make primary mailing address" and click Save.
- There are two primary addresses, Shipping and Mailing. This checkbox only appears when editing Primary Mailing.
- If there is a DITTO™ profile, a pop-up appears asking if you want that address updated as well. If so, click Yes. After updating, check all scheduled DITTO™ orders to ensure the ship-to address is correct.
- Click Save.
Note: Addresses are verified by USPS (For U.S., Amway.com) and Canada Post (For Canada, Amway.ca). There may be a pop-up for Address Validation to verify the address based on the information stored in their database. It is recommended to follow the formatting used by these databases to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Amway ID / Log In
Amway ID is the personal identification for all Customers and Business Owners. It is unique to each person. This means that no two people can use the same phone number or email.
Amway ID connects everyone to the Amway website and digital apps. If you have an account already, but do not have an Amway ID for signing into the website, you can create your Amway ID by following this link: Create Amway ID
Register as an IBO or Customer
If you do not have an account but would like to register and sign in with an Amway ID, please select one of these two options:
If the information on your account is no longer valid and you need assistance with creating your Amway ID, please contact Customer Service.