Reset PasswordBack to Top
If you've forgotten your Amway ID password, follow these simple steps below to obtain a new one.
- At log in, click Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, enter your Amway ID associated with your account. Your Amway ID is either your email address, or your mobile phone number.
- If you have a phone number associated with your account, you will be brought to a screen to select your preferred password recovery option.
- You will receive a unique 6-digit Verification Code via email (or text message). Enter the 6-digit code from the email or text message into the "Verification Code" box.
- Select Verify.
- You will then be able to choose a new password.
Your new password must:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Confirm your new password and select SUBMIT.
- NEVER share your Amway ID or password with anyone else.
See additional help here:
How-To Guide - Reset Password (PDF) English | Spanish
How-To Guide - Reset Password (Video) English | Spanish
Amway ID / Log InBack to Top
Amway ID is the personal identification for all Customers. It is unique to each person, so they are in control of their own security. It connects Customers to the Amway website and digital apps. You can create your Amway ID by following this link: Create Account.
Amway™ Education How-to Guide: Amway ID English | Spanish